Trip at a Glance
New Zealand Fishing Safaris Ltd
Auckland, North Island, New Zealand
Price$950 USD per trip
Variable depending on wind direction and tides
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Z Pier, Westhaven Marina, 1/31 Westhaven Drive, St Mary's Bay, Auckland 1010
Boat price quoted is for boat with crew only. Quality Rod/tackle hire and bait supplied is an optional extra at $40 per person.
Bring along own lunch unless we cater for you, BYO beers and wine permitted. Sunscreen and warm clothes ('layers' are recommended).
- A more affordable fishing trip option for the smaller group or single angler wishing to take time out from a busy work schedule whilst on a business trip in New Zealand. Aimed at the discerning travellor who feels the need to 'get away from it all' and experience the thrill of escaping the hussle and bussle of Auckland City.
- Make the most of a one-on-one or small group private fishig experience with one of our popular experienced fishing guides who will not only do their best to take you out to the best fishing spots to optimise your catch, but will do his best to give you a fun relaxing trip and showing you the sights of our beautiful Harbour and Inner Hauraki Gulf.
- Cast your line out to Snapper, Trevally, Gurnard, John Dory and much more. Discuss with your Hotel Concierge the possibility of having them 'cook your catch' for you, which many of our top Auckland Hotels are happy to do. Enjoy the taste of fabulous fresh fish available year round from these waters.
- This trip is YOUR trip. Feel free to discuss with your skipper stopping in one of our beautiful bays with their white sandy beaches for you to have a swim in our clear sparkling waters in between fishing. Make the most of our BBQ facilties on board and either bring along your own food to cook or discuss our catering options. We specialise in Gourmet Burgers!!
- Be confident you are being escorted by one of Auckland's well recommended and professional fishing guides who is a fully qualified and safety trained Maritime NZ approved Fishing Skipper and on a boat well equipped and fully compliant with Maritime NZ Safety Standards.