Trip at a Glance
Sightseeing in France
Bordeaux, Aquitaine, France
Car Tour, Sightseeing
Price$995 USD per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Your Hotel or Cruise ship, Train station etc.
This fare includes the vehicle; myself as your private, multilingual driver/guide and translator/interpreter; all the tolls, parking fees, and fuel charges.
Up to 6 passengers per trip. Not included in this fare are your meals, admission fees for castles, museums, etc. The Private Excursion lasts 8hrs; +€95.00 per hour fee for extra hours.
- Lascaux IV - UNESCO World Heritage Site: Famous caverns with Paleolithic art. These paintings are estimated to be over 17,000 years old.
- Rouffignac Cave : Board an electric train to visit the Cave of the hundred mammoths. woolly mammoth, rhino, bison, horse, antelope, and others.
- Font-de-Gaume: prehistoric polychrome cave paintings and engravings from the Magdalenian period. *access is very limited, contact me for more info.
- Les Eyzies-de-Tayac-Sireuil in the Périgord Noir home of the Musée national de Préhistoire - the area contains several important archaeological sites.
- Sarlat : optional, time permitting.