Trip at a Glance
Washington, DC (District of Columbia), United States
Heritage-History Tour, Sightseeing
Price$165 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Lunch, transportation, guide, pick up and drop off at your lodging point.
- Begin at Ford's Theatre, site of President Lincoln's assassination.
- Proceed onto Surratt's Tavern, where Booth and Herold picked up their "shooting irons".
- Next proceed to Dr. Mudd's home where the Doctor set Booth's broken leg.
- Next, on into Southern Maryland to several of Booth's hideouts.
- As time alllows, proceed to Virginia's Northern Neck for the end of Booth's road.