Trip at a Glance
Boutique Tours Australia
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Heritage-History Tour, Sightseeing, Walking Tour
Price$145 AUD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Tours available Monday to Saturday. No tour Sunday
Hotel pick up from Sydney CBD hotels - 7:15-8:00am
Complimentary pick up; Wentworth Falls walk, Waradah Aboriginal Centre; entry to Blue Mountains National Park; Featherdale Wildlife park; return to the city by a cruise on Sydney Harbour.
Maximum group size 14 people on a share tour. Optional upgrade to gourmet lunch in Katoomba available on the day.
- See all the main sights, but from the smaller lookouts where the views won’t be spoiled by large coaches and tourist hordes
- Enjoy morning tea and stunning views over the valley at Wentworth Falls
- Gain insight into the fascinating and rich culture of Aboriginal Australia with a visit to Waradah Cultural Centre
- Make your own lunch choice in the quaint mountain village of Leura
- Stop at Featherdale Wildlife park for personal encounter with Australian native animals. Return to the city by river cruise on Sydney Harbour