Trip at a Glance
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Private Tour, Sightseeing
PriceFrom: $895 AUD per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Any day as requested
Blue Mountains National Park entry, pick up and drop off at your Sydney hotel, refreshments while travelling, full guiding throughout the day, free WiFi internet while travelling
Not included: lunch, entry fee to Featherdale and Scenic World, return river cruise ticket if chosen. $895 is for 1 - 7 people. Groups of 8 - 24 catered for at additional cost. Full pricing on website
- Find kangaroos and local bird life in the wild in the lower Blue Mountains or visit Featherdale Wildlife Park to meet all of our native animals.
- See the breathtaking vast valleys that make this region famous from a secluded location at Wentworth Falls
- Visit the dramatic Grose Valley and see the region tallest waterfall as it plunges into the valley floor
- Enjoy short hikes away from the crowds or ride the famous Scenic World railway and cable car and explore beautiful rainforest.
- See Sydney from the water as you cruise back to Circular Quay.