Trip at a Glance
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Nature, Wildlife Tour
Price$110 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
7 days a week 7am-5pm
Tickets included the Wildlife Park Featherdale, and the Waradah, and Ferry on Parramatta River
Our tours include: Air condition bus, all seats have seat belts; Small group, no more than 15 Guests; Dingo Travel proud to be part of the ECOpass and Australian "Tick", guarantee best Quality; Daily courtesy hotel pick-ups in Eastern Suburbs & CBD area
- Featherdale Wildlife Park. Formerly a poultry farm, this fun attraction is home to kangaroos, koalas, wallabies, dingo, wombats and many other playful critters and vibrantly coloured birds.
- Narrow Neck Lookout. This will be the first of many excellent photo opportunities, with a gorgeous view of canyons. This is also a key position to get a good look at the Jamison and Megalong valleys. Once you have taken it all in, we move to a cable car to ride on the steepest railway in the world *(train&cables; fare and any additional purchases are the responsibility of the client). After the 270 meter ascent, you will find yourself overlooking the Katoomba waterfall as well as the famous Three Sisters rock formation. Wander through the warm rain forest which offers 160 million years’ worth of natural history to discover.
- Take a quick walk along less travelled roads to see lush bush land. Get acquainted with local flowers and the native’s Blue Mountains trees
- Waradah Aboriginal Culture House. This attraction allows visitors to meet local aborigines who will share intimate details about their culture as well as stories that have been passed down for thousands of years.
- This stop on our Blue Mountains day trip is a secret location that we discovered through conventional travel that has remained unspoiled by tourists. Here you will get a 750 feet view from the top of a cliff. Words cannot do the experience justice. You must see it to truly appreciate the magnificence of the scenery far below.