Trip at a Glance
Palaio Faliro, Attica, Greece
Bike Tour, Lifestyle, Sightseeing, Wine Tour
Price€100 EUR per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
10.00-14.00 or 17.00-21.00, 25 March - 28 October
Esplanada, Palaio Faliro (Tram stop:Delta Falirou)
Use of full bike gear, and admission tickets to the Averof Museum & Winery are included.
Meeting Point: Esplanada in Palaio Faliro (Tram stop: Delta Falirou). Palaio Faliro is situated on the east coast of the Phalerum Bay, a bay of the Saronic Gulf, 6 km southwest of Athens city centre.
- Athens bike tour & wine tasting. Palaio Faliro: where the Experience will take place. Dimitris Levantis is your Host for the whole experience.
- Dimitris loves to offer travellers a chance to get acquainted with local spots of interest, on bikes.
- He offers a comprehensive city trekking bike tour in Athens on the brand new Athens bike road.
- The tour ends up at a traditional winery with wine tasting sessions and lessons.
- What’s Special about this experience: comprehensive coverage of insider’s Athens on bikes.