Trip at a Glance
Bike Tour, Sightseeing
Price$80 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
• guide and assistance • entrance to the winery museum Crama 1777 and Bellu Manor • visit to the 2 wineries, wine tasting and typical Romanian cheese and cuts buffet • gift voucher
NOT INCLUDED • transportation to and from Valea Calugareasca • bike rental (20 EUR/person)
- • Crama 1777 - a reconstructed 18th century wine cellar, turned into a museum presenting the local wine making tradition in the region
- • Bellu Manor in Urlati, the 19th century house of the noted Bellu family, now arranged as a museum presenting the eclectic family art collection.
- • Rotenberg cellar- considered to produce one of the best Merlot from Romania, famous brands are Rapsod Merlot Notorius, Emeritus, and Menestrel.
- • S.E.R.V.E cellar - famous winery and well known for its collections Vinul Cavalerului, Tarra Romana, Cuvee Charlotte and Cuvee Amaury.