Trip at a Glance
Big Sur, California, United States
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Sept 6, Sept 20, Oct 18
San Jose, California
Guiding services, Top of the line bike rental, Support van
- Ride from Carmel by the Sea to Big Sur
- Ride to Cambria. Visit ragged point and explore around the 1920's era at Hearst Castle, 'The Enchanted Hill'
- Ride south along the coast, through tiny towns like Harmony and Cayucos
- Ride Mt. Figueroa and explore Solvang
- Ride to secluded Jalama Beach, and enjoy the final celebration
Come and enjoy Big Surf Bike Tour. Big Sur Bike Tour is a ride from Big Sur to Santa Barbara. Along the way, you will catch a glimpse of elephant seals, wineries, hillsides covered with live oaks, Pebble Beach and Randolph’s Hearst’s Castle. This 7-day bicycle tour will lead you to famous acclaimed routes, like Carmel, Mount Figueroa and Solvang.Some days, you’ll ride up to 80 miles, at your own pace and with an excellent van support.
Your tour guide, Todd, is an cycle-enthusiast. His favorite sports includes bike racing, skiing, running and triathlons. Todd travelled all across U.S., South and Central America, and Europe. He is a very friendly and informative tour guide passionate about sharing his life experience as a tour guide. This amazing experience is much more than a bike tour, so join Bicycle Adventures for a vacation to remember!
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.