Trip at a Glance
Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
Adventure, Volcano Tour
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Kona side - Big Island of Hawaii.
You must wear sturdy and closed toe shoes.
- Visit a Kona coffee plantation and enjoy their free samples.
- View Kealakekua Bay, settled over a thousand years ago, and view the spectacular coastline from your Kona coffee stop.
- Visit the Volcanoes National Park. Watch a spectacular video inside Jagger Museum, filled with volcanic eruptions.
- Discover the informative displays and walk through the Thurston Lava Tube.
- Enjoy a stop at Big Island Candies, established in 1977. They manufacture and market fine quality candies and cookies.