Trip at a Glance
Country and Coastal Touring
Durban, South Africa
Nature, Wildlife Safari
PriceR195 ZAR per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Everyday, 06:30 - 18:30
Transfer to and from the park, as well as conservation and entry fees into the park. Complimentary bottled water and small snack packs.
Please note that lunch is for the clients account (picnic lunches can be arranges, please inquire). Gratuities not included.
- The chance to see the Big 5 of Africa; Lion, Leopard, Elephant, Rhino and Buffalo.
- The opportunity to learn about the animals and landscape of the African veld, as well as delve into animal behavior.
- Enjoy the experience without the stress that goes along with a self-drive. Our vehicles are air-conditioned and have plenty of space.
- An opportunity to learn more about Durban and the Zulu people; as well as the general history of South Africa, the British and the Boers.
- To be out in the African veld and experience the sounds and sights of Africa.