Bicycle Sightseeing in Bucharest (half day)
Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
Bike in time
From: €22 EUR per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Press House Square
A drink from us along the route. Use of bicycles and photos. Professional guiding
The tour might become difficult in case of bad weather. However, we will not cancel the tour for weather conditions.
- The start and endpoint is the Press House Square, in the north of the city. For private groups, we can organize a pick-up from your hotel.
- Tour mode: City Bike, Mountain Bike Theme of the tour: Heritage, History, Sightseeing Level of difficulty: easy
- Our tour covers the most important city sites: - Herastrau Park - Arch of the Triumph - Revolution Square - the Athenaeum - Palace of Parliament
As Bucharest is one of the largest European cities, it is difficult to visit by car and time consuming if you want to walk. By bicycle, using bike lanes and park lanes, we can offer you the main attractions of the city and additional info for a unique experience.
The total duration is 3 – 4 hours
1. Triumph Arch, Bucharest, 5 minutes
2. Herastrau Park, Bucharest
3. House of the Free Press, Bucharest
4. Revolution Square (Piata Revolutiei)
5. Romanian Athenaeum (Ateneul Roman)
6. Palace of Parliament
The tour is open for other participants, but we can organize the tour in a private group.
A drink from us along the route (coffee or tea)
Use of bicycle
Photos along the route
Professional guiding with +10 years of experience
Other meals and expenses along the route
Entrance fee, if you want to visit any site
Your adventure awaits!
Bike in time
We are guiding since 2007 throughout Romania. Our visitors' feedback is they traveled back in time... ...so we created a "back in time by bike" project for you: "bike in time". We are happy to show the hidden Romanian beauties, by cycling, hiking and boating!
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.