Trip at a Glance
Prague, Czech Republic
Sightseeing, Walking Tour
Price$286 USD per trip
About 2km; The Old Town-Charles Bridge-Prague Castle. An easy yet very rich walk!
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Your hotel lobby
Services of a licensed Czech guide and tram tickets.
You will fall in love with this fairy-tale like city!
- Icon Nr.1: The Astronomical Clock of Prague Bow to the divine skills of ancient masters and try to understand why the Czech stabbed the constructor's eyes after he completed his masterpiece. Find out how the clock works and realize why it's actually so wrong!
- Icon Nr. 2: Mozart and his standing ovations at the Estates theater 'My Praguers understand me.' Yes, the Czechs really did understand the world's most famous prodigy who honored Prague with the premiere of Don Giovanni.
- Icon Nr. 3: The Jewish Quarter Or the ghost town as the former Jewish ghetto was called at the end of the 19th century. Discover why the walls fell and why Hitler never destroyed the remains of what he intended to turn into the museum of the extinct race.
- Icon Nr. 4: Charles IV. and His Magnificent Bridge Prague owes a lot to Charles IV., the hottest man on the wedding scene in the Middle Ages. He is the ONE who gave Prague the famous attribute 'the golden city', the one who built the sacred heart of Prague, the St. Vitus cathedral, as well as Prague's top symbol - the Charles Bridge.
- Icon Nr. 5: Prague Castle You couldn't sleep without stepping into the castle territory which is not only over 1000 years old, but also, according to the Guinness Book of Records, the biggest castle complex in the world!