Trip at a Glance
Prague, Czech Republic
Sightseeing, Walking Tour
Price$400 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
- How does the Astronomical Clock work? Who was Golem? What does the word “bohemian” mean? Where did Albert Einstein used to hang out with Franz Kafka?
- Where is the famous defenestration window? Where did Mozart introduce his Don Giovanni and what does that strange memorial remind of?
- Is Prague’s castle the biggest inhabited castle in the world and did the Rolling Stones finance its lightning system?
- On This 3 Hour Tour We Cover: • Astronomical Clock • Old Town Square • Charles Bridge • Old Jewish Quarter • Prague Castle
- House of the Black Madonna & Museum of Cubism • Church of Our Lady before Týn • View of Prague Castle • Rudolfinum – Czech Philharmonic