Trip at a Glance
Private Tour, Sightseeing
Price$250 USD per trip
Around 10:00 am
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Daily, with flexible departure
Your accomodation in Budapest
Hotel pick up/drop off, transfers, live guide.
Max. number of participant: 5.
- Heroe's Square, the iconic square of Budapest, where Andrassy Avenue ends. This square gives you a real "historic lesson" of Hungary!
- Szabadsag square (statue of Imre Nagy, Ronald Reagan and the magnificent building of the Hungarian Parliament - a must see, when you are in Budapest!
- Buda Castle with the Royal Palace, Funicular, Matthias church, Castle Bazaar and Fishermen's Bastion was the first site in Budapest listed by UNESCO!
- The area surrounding Saint Stephen Basilica, next to downtown, Dunacorso, Gresham Palace and Budapest's Eye offer amazing sights that create a vivid atmosphere!
- The Jewish Quarter offers you insight into the Jewish Heritage of Hungary. The magnificent Great Synagogue is the second largest of the world.