Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
Capri, Campania, Italy
Boat Tour, Sightseeing
Approximately 6 hours
Amalfi Coast to Capri
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Every day, time based on your availability
Any village along the Amalfi Coast
Towels - Snorkel Masks - Various Beverages - Snacks on board - Fuel - Taxes
We will be in touch before the excursion date to go over any details. This is a fabulous tour because it can be customized with details based on what you would like to do. Various boats available.
- Positano: The view of Positano from the sea is one of the most famous in the world. Experience it first hand and don't forget your camera!
- The Grottos of Capri: Capri is made up entirely of limestone which means it is full of natural grottos and rock formations that are not to be missed.
- Faraglioni Rock Formations: Boat through the immense rock formations that have become the symbol of Capri.
- A private boat: The best part of the day is that you have a boat and captain at your disposal. Lounge on the deck, swim in the sea and enjoy!
- Marina Piccola: One of the most beautiful zones of the island, delicious restaurants, turquoise water and incomparable views.
Set out on a day full of fun with a private speedboat and captain only for you and your family. Embark anywhere along the Amalfi Coast and head to Capri, where you will experience the best of what the island has to offer. Depending on where you embark, you will stop to swim in various bays, pass the fishing villages of the Amalfi Coastline, and stop to visit the village of your choice. Once you cross the bay of Naples and reach Capri, the captain will cruise around the entire island so that you can see the best rock formations, grottos, swimming coves and views. Take in the views of Marina Piccola as you cruise past, with luxury yachts anchored all around. Cruise through the famous Faraglioni Rock formations and kiss as the boat passes under the arc. Learn about Punta Carena, where the only antique lighthouse on the island still works today. Keep a lookout for Capri’s wild mountain goats on the South side of the island, roaming around the rocks. Discover the Blue, Green and White Grottos. Hungry? The captain will pull up to a seaside restaurant so that you can try the fresh island gastronomy with a front row seat on the Mediterranean Sea. Time permitting, enjoy some leisure time on the island before heading back to the Amalfi Coast after a full and exciting day.
Let Exclusive Cruises help you plan your next memorable experience.
Exclusive Cruises is the leading boat excursion company on the Amalfi Coast and Capri, offering private boat excursions to the best sites of Capri and the Amalfi Coast. Featured in various publications, Exclusive Cruises prides itself on delivering quality, fun and personalized excursions for the entire family. If you are visiting the Amalfi Coast, Sorrento, Salerno, Naples or Capri contact us now.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.