Trip at a Glance
Capri, Campania, Italy
Boat Tour, Sightseeing
Approximately 6 hours
Amalfi Coast to Capri
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Every day, time based on your availability
Any village along the Amalfi Coast
Towels - Snorkel Masks - Various Beverages - Snacks on board - Fuel - Taxes
We will be in touch before the excursion date to go over any details. This is a fabulous tour because it can be customized with details based on what you would like to do. Various boats available.
- Positano: The view of Positano from the sea is one of the most famous in the world. Experience it first hand and don't forget your camera!
- The Grottos of Capri: Capri is made up entirely of limestone which means it is full of natural grottos and rock formations that are not to be missed.
- Faraglioni Rock Formations: Boat through the immense rock formations that have become the symbol of Capri.
- A private boat: The best part of the day is that you have a boat and captain at your disposal. Lounge on the deck, swim in the sea and enjoy!
- Marina Piccola: One of the most beautiful zones of the island, delicious restaurants, turquoise water and incomparable views.