AngkorThom,Ta Prohm Angkor Wat
Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
Tour Guide-Siem Reap
Angkor Wat, Siem Reap, Cambodia
Architectural Tour, Sightseeing
From: $125 USD per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Hotel where you are staying in Siem Reap
Private English Speaking Tour Guide, Private Transportation, Pure Drinking Water, Pick-up & Drop-off.
Price excluded: Temple pass, Ticket pass, Accommodation
- Bayon – silent witnesses of time, the 216 enigmatic faces gaze over the horizon, long causeway and an impressive giant Reclining Buddha.
- You can admire the Esplanade of the Royal Palace more commonly known as the Terrace of the Elephants and Terrace of the Leper King.
- The charming and iconic Ta Prohm, ancient man-made structures and golden Spung tree roots wrap themselves around mossy stones in a tight embrace.
- The largest religious monument – Angkor Wat spend hours wandering in its intricate carvings adorning the many galleries.
- Ta Prohm features on most visitors' itineraries and rightfully so
You will enter the ancient city through its South Gate. In the very centre lies the temple of Bayon – silent witnesses of time, the 216 enigmatic faces gaze over the horizon. You will then continue to Baphuon with its long causeway and an impressive giant Reclining Buddha. Phimeanakas is hiding in the shaded jungle. Continuing further, you can admire the Esplanade of the Royal Palace more commonly known as the Terrace of the Elephants and Terrace of the Leper King. Then, we visit the charming and iconic Ta Prohm, ancient man-made structures and golden Spung tree (Tetrameles Nudiflora) roots wrap themselves around mossy stones in a tight embrace.
Your afternoon adventure will commence at the largest religious monument ever built – Angkor Wat. One can simply spend hours wandering in awe at the grandeur of this temple, its many levels and intricate carvings adorning the many galleries. The stories told by your guide will bring ancient Angkor times back to life.
Your adventure awaits!
Tour Guide-Siem Reap
We are a group of Tour Guides who have been officially recognised by Ministry of Tourism. We have extensively rich experience on accommodating all travelers from the world to meet their expectation. Angkor Archaeological Park, located in northern Cambodia, is one of the most important archaeological sites in the world. In order to facilitate all visitors who need a privately guided tours to ancient Angkor temples, outskirt remote temples or around Cambodia, We would provide the wonderful private guided tours, customized tours to you who expect to get the amazing experience to Cambodia.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.