Berlin Walking Tour in Italian
Trip at a Glance
Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Sightseeing, Walking Tour
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Guide/Booking fee, Transportation, Food and Drink
- Join in Cicerone Berlino's private walking tour with friends and family
- Stroll along Berlin and learn about it's history, culture, tradition, and it's locals
- Visit some of the local shops and take home some authentic German products
- Visit classic museums such as Jewish Museum Berlin and Museum of Otto Weidt
- Visit Berlin's "neighbourhood" and get in touch with Berlin's edgy side
Cicerone Berlino is a tour company offering tours in Berlin, Germany in Italian. Although the company offers tailor-made trips for their guests, their itineraries are quite popular. Their itinerary provides three kinds of Berlin tours: Central Berlin Tour, the key site where most of commercial Berlin is known to be including Alexanderplatz, the TV Tower, Checkpoint Charlie, Potsdamer Platz and many more that would quench the thirst of most tourists; Berlin Wall, DDR and Stasi where the former Socialist Germany, its secret services, and dark history haunts; and the Jewish Berlin, where Jews found refuge during the Nazi Era. These tours are just the tip of the iceberg. More tours are offered, almost allowing guests to see every bit of Berlin’s history creeping in every corner and every town. Join one of Cicerone Berlino’s guides on a Berlin adventure!
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.