Trip at a Glance
Adventure, Camel Riding Tour, Desert Tour
Price$500 USD per trip
6 to 7 hours per day
Depends on the trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
- Day 1 : Marrakech – Ait Ben Haddou – Ouarzazate – Skoura – Rose Valley – Dades Gorges. Morning departure from your hotel / riad in Marrakech, 8:00 and direction through the High Atlas Mountains . There will be opportunities to stop and take photos.Continuons panoramic views across the valley and Oumila drove along the beautiful road to arrive at the Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou, classified as World Heritage by UNISCO and the seat of the powerful Glaoui tribe . Here you will stop for lunch. Arrival at Ouarzazate and visit film studios and Kasbah Taourirte residence of the Pasha of Marrakech is a symbol of the time lords of the Atlas. Then, the day continues to Dades Gorge via the oasis of Skoura and the Valley of Roses , visit the gorges . Night in a hotel or a Kasbah in the grooves
- Day 2 : Dades Gorge – Todra Gorges – Tinjdad – Erfoud – Merzouga. Morning departure for Todra Gorge , after visiting the gorges, we headed to the village of Merzouga via Tinjdad . Stop for lunch and continue through the town of Erfoud and Rissani . In the afternoon you can take a ride on a camel for two hours in the Sahara.Vous Enjoy the sunset on the backs of camels at the top of the dunes is spectacular (250m ) Erg Chebbi arrival at your camp camp / Berber tent , dinner and night with a show at the foot of the dunes in nomad tent
- Day 3 : Explorative journey of Merzouga (Camel trek and Safaris). After breakfast at the hotel, you can begin to explore the area. Visit the Gnawa people , originally slaves brought from Sudan to discover their music and lifestyle, while not far away there is the lake of Merzouga with its bird populations. You can also visit the home of nomadic thread where many Berber handicrafts are cheaper than in the big cities . The afternoon is the time for your camel ride , guided by a man riding a camel experienced you discover the Sand Sea of Merzouga. Dinner is in front of the tent where you spend the night ( flash – equipped camp toilet and shower).
- Day 4 : Merzouga – Alnif – Tazzarine – Nqob – zagora. If you wake up early enough, you can watch the spectacle of sunrise , when the color of the dunes and the play of shadows are an impressive sight. The route continues along the Draa Valley through the village or Tazzarine ( featured in the movie “Babel” ) , the beautiful pictures of landscapes in small atlas has not missed . Stop for lunch in a panoramic restaurant N’Qob . In the afternoon the journey takes us Tanasikht , continue along the road of the old caravans and discover the true Draa valley with towering palms and ancient villages. At the end of the afternoon , we stopped for the night in Zagora in a kasbah. Camel ride (1 hour / 1 hour and a half) to watch the sunset over the dunes. An evening of traditional songs Sahara unforgettable
- Day 5 : Zagora – Agdez – Ouarzazate – Marrakech. After a hearty breakfast in your accommodation , we head towards the village Agdez visit the Kasbah Tamnougalte before returning to Ouarzazate via the Tizi -n- Tinfifte ( 1660m ) . Once in Ouarzazate, cross a dirt at the Oasis of Fint nestled between the mountains track, a hidden gem that offers pleasure. Return to Marrakech, through the village of Merzgane Ighrem and cross the Tizi -n- Tichka to arrive in Marrakech late afternoon.