Trip at a Glance
Paihia, North Island, New Zealand
Car Tour, Private Tour, Sightseeing
Price$370 USD per trip
Up to 6 hours
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
The tours start from your hotel or the sea port.
All taxes, pick-up from i-SITE, your hotel or the sea port, local guide, luxury car; a bottle of water.
Airport transfer can be provided.
- Waitangi Treaty Grounds – NZ’s most important historic site. The Waitangi Treaty Grounds are an absolute must-do when you are at the Bay of Islands.
- The Stone Store & Kemp House – Kerikeri Mission Station (Kerikeri)– the lovely site of two of the country’s oldest surviving buildings…
- Rainbow Falls (Kerikeri) – lovely walk to stunning Rainbow Falls in Kerikeri’s outskirts and Wharepuke Falls – a picturesque forest falls …
- St James Anglican Church (Kerikeri) – the wooden historic church on the hill above the Stone Store…
- Rewa‘s Village (Kerikeri) – a full scale replica of a pre – European Māori fishing village