Trip at a Glance
Naples, Campania, Italy
Bike Tour, Sightseeing
Price$30 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
everyday , any time during the day light
Guide, bike, helmet.
- Naples Promenade: even this well worth the visit of the the former Capital of Kingdom of Naples, Vesuvio looming in the east, Capri lies on waves in south, Cape Posillipo closing at west.
- Castel dell'Ovo: The key of the millenary history of Naples, "the only city of the ancient world that has not perished like Ilium, Nineveh and Babylon."
- Mergellina, the right place for a coffee and to hear some Neapolitans screaming to sell fishes!
- The villas on Posillipo hill, the old fishermen and farmers village, detached from city's bustling life
- Virgiliano Park: go to the best scenic view of Naples and Pozzuoli, dominate as a seagull the whole bay, with Ischia, Procida and Phlegrean Craters in sight