Trip at a Glance
Roots Travel & Tours
Bath, England, United Kingdom
Heritage-History Tour, Sightseeing
Price£79 GBP per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Dates as arranged with the guide. Departing time is 8:00 am.
Cambridge, United Kingdom
Return travel by minibus, entry fee to Stonehenge, guided walking tours of Bath & Stonehenge, all-day services of the guide
Private tours can be arranged to depart from most places in southeast England. Please contact the guide for a quote.
- Visit the 2000-year old spa temple of the Roman Baths.
- Embrace the elegant 18th century neo-classical Georgian architecture.
- Time travel back in history, and follow in the footsteps of Jane Austen.
- Stonehenge and its neolithic landscape
- See the Celtic white horse images cut into the hillsides of mysterious Wiltshire.