Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
Sightseeing in France
Biarritz, Basque Country, France
Car Tour, Sightseeing
$995 USD per trip
These fares include the vehicle; myself as your private, multilingual driver/guide and translator/interpreter; all the tolls, parking fees, and fuel charges.
Up to 6 passengers per trip. Not included in this fare are your meals, and admission fees for castles, museums, etc.
- Saint Jean de Luz, Socoa, Ciboure => The Basque Corniche
- Drive along the cliffs of Atlantic Coast, then up into the Pyrenees mountains - visit this colorful and culturally rich Basque country
- Saint Jean Pied-de-Port, a fortified medieval town. This is the last stop in France for Pilgrims on their way to Santiago de Compostella
- Ainhoa lovely mountain village w/typical Basque architecture, & Espellette: famous for its red chili peppers decoratively hanging on village homes.
- Biarritz: luxurious seaside town - a longtime destination for royalty and nobility for centuries
Departing from Your Hotel or accommodations – or from the Cruise Ship – explore the magical and culturally-rich French Basque country. We will visit: Saint Jean de Luz, Ciboure, Socoa, Saint Jean Pied-de-Port, Espellette, Ainhoa, and Biarritz.
Throughout the tour you may choose to stop wherever and whenever you like – to take photos, shop for souvenirs, etc. One of the greatest advantages to my tours is flexibility. I may propose or start the day with an itinerary in mind, or list of places to visit, but from there the day will unfold according to your personal wishes. Please feel free to contact me with any additional questions.
Your adventure awaits!
Sightseeing in France
American private driver-guide in France - French resident since 1993. My objective is to help you to maximize your time spent here in France - so that you can comfortably enjoy all the beauty and history & return home filled with spectacular memories of a marvelous adventure. With over 22 years' experience driving in France, I provide safe transport and historical commentary with personal anecdotes about life in France as an American expatriate. Having a unique point of view due to my international education and experiences, and a profound understanding of both French and American cultures, I know what English-speaking tourists are looking for in France - and can share this with you!....
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.