Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
Sightseeing, Walking Tour
$155 USD per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Your hotel or appartment
Not included: - Entrance fees - Transportation - Drinks or snacks during tour
- Walking tour: the best way to discover the secrets of the city
- Enter the cathedral and take photos to the geese in the cloister. Geese in the cloister?
- Find out about the Roman Barcelona: Barcino
- See the spot where Cristopher Colombus was received after his adventure by the Catholic Kings
- Walk in Las Ramblas and visit one of the fresh food markets in Barelona: La Boqueria or Sta. Catalina market
If you like history and old buildings, this is your walking tour! Wend your way through the streets of old roman Barcino where present and past commingle. Your journey begins at the Cathedral and takes you into El Call (Jewish Quarter).You will see parts of the ancient Roman city walls, what remains of the old Roman temple, beautiful cobble-stone streets squares and medieval palaces. There is lots to see in this quarter: La Ramblas and fresh food markets: La Boqueria or Santa Catalina – if you have the time, let us also show you some of the oldest, most unusual shops in the city or stop and sample local tapas… it’s up to you. Just tell us what would take your fancy!
Your adventure awaits!
Get2knowbcn offers unforgettable private tours in Barcelona and surroundings and unique tour-lessons for those who already grasp some Spanish.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.