Trip at a Glance
Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
Sightseeing, Walking Tour
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
- Visit the church dedicated to Sagrada Familia since 1882
- Take a look inside the historic Gothic Quarter
- Get a chance to visit Barcelona's Maritime Facade
- Get unlimited photo ops on top of the Montjuic hill overlooking the city
- Get to know more about Barcelonian culture and local cuisine
Our Guide in Barcelona offers multiple walking tours to some of the most terrific parts of Catalonia, showing off their magnificent gothic structures, their religious past, and the mundane lifestyle of people dwelling within the area. One particular tour shows off Barcelona in a different light. The tour starts off by contemplating at the exterior of “Sagrada Familia”, a church dedicated to the holy family which was still being built for almost a century and a half until now. Then the guest will get to tour it’s insides without getting in line. Attractions to visit include; the Church of Sagrada Familia built in 1882, the historic Gothic Quarter, the Maritime Facade, and Montjuic – the hill that overlooks the city.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.