Depart on the best food tour of Bangkok. Led by an experienced chef and licensed guide, you’ll explore the maze of backstreets around Bangkok’s lively Chinatown trying 17 different food and drink tastings on this 4.5 hour walking tour.
Learn about the history of the area while gorging on lemongrass steamed mussels, steamed buns filled with sesame paste, Thai curry from an 80 year old stall and much more.
As the sun sets, you’ll arrive on the main strip, in all it’s neon glory. Sample refreshing iced Thai desserts and fried doughnuts with Thai pandan custard.
This is a food adventure for chefs and foodies alike.
Here’s the full menu!
- Crispy pork with Thai dipping sauce
- Shanghai-style steamed pork wontons
- Steamed mussels with lemongrass and Thai basil
- Grilled clams with spicy dipping sauce
- Chinese chive fried dumplings
- Coconut chicken skewers with satay peanut sauce -
and ajat cucumber relish
-Exotic seasonal fruit tasting such as mangosteens and rambutans
- Back alley workers’ noodles
- Meat-on-a-stick selection with five Thai dipping sauces and herbs
- Red or green Thai curry from 80-year-old street stall
- Chrysanthemum tea stop outside a traditional old town house
- Cured red sausage tasting
- Cold luo han guo Chinese herbal tea
- Steamed pillow buns stuffed with sweet black sesame paste
- Deep fried crab rolls with sweet sauce
- Traditional Thai iced dessert
- Fried doughnuts with pandan custard
By the end you’re going to be seriously full and have a deeper understanding of Thai food.
Your adventure awaits!