Trip at a Glance
Athens, Attica, Greece
Cultural Immersion, Lifestyle
Price€80 EUR per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
10.00-17.00, throughout the year
Food and beverages. Local transportation.
Marousi or Maroussi is a suburban city situated 13 km northeast of Athens city centre. It dates back to the era of the ancient Athenian Republic. Meeting Point: Marousi Metro station ticket office
- Spend a day with Tetty: talk, cook at her home in Marousi, Athens, and visit “unknown” sites. Tetty Theodorou is your Hostess for the whole experience
- Guests will enjoy a spiritual get-together, whereby they will visit various christian-orthodox chapels and small churches in the area.
- They will then head back home, in order to enjoy a hands-on cooking experience, and have lunch with Tetty.
- After that, an invigorating stroll to the little-known sites of Gazi and Kerameikos will give them the insider’s story of these two districts.
- What’s Special about this experience: guests will visit authentic, little-known parts of the city & learn things that can't be found in tourist guides