Trip at a Glance
Voula, Attica, Greece
Cultural Immersion, Lifestyle
Price€100 EUR per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Daily from 11:00 - 16:00, June 16 - September 10
Glyfada Square bus ticket office in Voula
Food and beverages, local transportation
Voula is a town and former municipality in East Attica, Greece, 16 km south of the city center. It is located on the Saronic Gulf coast.
- Art, culture, walkabouts and swimming at the majestic coastal south of Athens. Rena Kontogoni is your hostess for the whole experience.
- Visit local museums and learn about the Arts.
- Spend the rest of the day with Rena swimming, chatting and relaxing.
- Enjoy yourself in different beaches at the south of Athens.
- What’s SPECIAL about this experience is discovering the authentic and relaxing side of Athens during the summertime.