Trip at a Glance
Athens, Attica, Greece
Archeological Tour, Sightseeing
Price$3311 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Monday through Sunday
Guide fees, hotels, transportation
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended; not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- See Acropolis, the most famous and revered site in all of Greece along with the historical area surrounding it.
- Enjoy a day trip to Sunio, prominent point where the temple of Poseidon was built surrounded by breathtaking beauty of the countryside and sea.
- Explore Corinth which was an important site in ancient times as the shortest route to transport goods from the Eastern Mediterranean to the Adriatic.
- Discover why Mycenae is the most famous archeological site and the citadel cited in mythology as Agamemnon and the curse of the house of Atreus.
- Admire Mystras, a medieval site which occupies a panoramic site on the spur of the Taygetos Mountain range.