Trip at a Glance
Athens, Attica, Greece
Bike Tour, Sightseeing
Price$58 USD per person
15 km (9.3mi)
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Monday, Wednesday, Saturday at 09:00am
Our Office, 11 Lempesi st.
Helmet (obligatory) Single use bouffant cap Experienced team leader Tour guiding headset Entrance fee for Athens City Museum Greek bagel Coffee 500cc bottle of water VAT (23%).
Should bring: Appropriate cycling shoes, comfortable clothes for mild activity, sunscreen in summer, Passport or ID card, your Voucher.
- Cycling along the Dionysiou Areopagitou promenade, the biggest and most significant road that connects Acropolis Museum to the Acropolis hill and other emblematic sites.
- Visit the Athens City Museum, presents the history since Athens became the capital of the Hellenic State in 1834 under the first royal couple.
- Cycling at Athinas and Aeolou streets, that played the mail role in Athens as the new Greek capital in 19th century, being the center of commercial life and often as areas of social, political and artistic initiates.
- Syntagma square and the Greek Parliament. The most controversial site of Athens, responsible for establishing Democracy in Greece as well as being the tera for great violent political demonstrations.
- Panathinaiko Stadium, an emblematic ancient monument of sports, modern symbol of the rebirth of the Olympic Games and related as finishing line for the Classic Marathon of Athens.