Trip at a Glance
Boat Tour, Sightseeing
$450 USD per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Every day accrding to your time
Accommodation, meals, transportation, cruise, entrance fees, all taxes, guide
Price start from 2 people, tipping not included
- Cruise from Aswan to Luxor along the NIle River.
- Enjoy the ancient cities of the Nile with tour excursions.
- Take a horse-drawn carriage ride on a special shore excursion.
- Enjoy 3 nights full board all meals and you will be escorted by private guide and visit the best of anciient Egypt wonders
- Visit valley of the kings and queens temples and Karnak temple in Luxor
Relax as you enjoy spectacular scenery on a Luxor to Aswan Nile cruise. A boat trip down the River Nile is one of the best ways to explore Egypt and the relics of its ancient past. Enjoying daily tours to some of the most impressive ancient Egyptian temples and tombs.
Your tour begins at a prearranged location meeting with your guide. We will first explore Luxor, which is considered an open-air museum with monuments. Cruise on board your luxury liner after visiting all Luxor sites. Continue to Edfu city and visit God Houras Temple by horse carriage. See one of the best-preserved temples then back to your cruise to continue sailing to Komobo Temple. It is a unique temple of the crocodile god of ancient Egypt, Sobek. Also, you will visit a very unique museum, the Crocodile Museum. Once we are back to your ship, we will continue to Aswan, where your cruise ends.
Enjoy the amazing city as you visit the High Dam and the temple of Goddess of Love ISIS by motorboat.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.