Trip at a Glance
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Price$100 AUD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Wednesday and Saturday at 12.00 noon
Adachi Park (Formally Bristile Park) 124 Great Eastern Highway Ascot
Kayak, Paddle, Safety Vest, Guided Tour, Basic technique instruction, Safety with an accompanying experienced kayaker , Action Photos, Picnic Lunch - Homemade, Festival Chair
Bring water. Tour accessible by public transport and parking. Super stable, comfortable double touring kayaks. No special clothing required, no experience necessary. Tours suitable for ages 10+.
- Gliding through the tranquil Ascot Waters bordered by ponds, boardwalks and parks.
- Paddling past the Maylands Amateur Boat Building Yard, historic Peninsula Farm and Tranby House.
- A scrumptious lunch, picnic style with lots of home made goodies like home made bread, banana jam, tapenade, caramelised onions and sticky date pudding.
- Escaping the hustle and bustle and embracing the serenity. You share the river with ducks, swans, pelicans and other water birds.
- Lots of wonderful photo opportunities. Nature lovers will appreciate the abundance of river wildlife, especially birds.