Trip at a Glance
Palermo, Sicily, Italy
Private Tour, Sightseeing
PriceFrom: €190 EUR per trip
about 5 hours
8 km between Palermo and Mondello
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
on Saturdays at about 09.00
Cathedral square or central hotel
Guided tour of the Cathedral , Ballarò market and Mondello. Lunch in Mondello in a private house.with starters, first course, wine.Drive to Mondello and return to Palermo centre by guide's own car.
Not suited for clients with disabilities. Lunch in the terrace weather permitting. The price is for two persons ( extra charge of 15,00 euro for each more client). A maximum of 4 clients is accepted.
- Guided visit of the marvellous Cathedral of Palermo in arab-norman style from the XII cent., now World’s Heritage.
- Walk with your guide through the alleys of Palermo’s historical centre, discovering beautiful fassades of churches and ancient mansions.
- Walk in the Arabic market Ballarò, see multicoloured stands full of Sicilian fruits, vegetables and fish, experience the same atmosphere of a suk!
- Learn about Palermo history thanks to a professional licensed guide from Palermo who will be with you from the beginning to the end of the tour.
- Visit the picturesque Mondello, learn how to prepare a Sicilian first course at the guide’s mum’s home and enjoy the meal with a superb scenery.