Trip at a Glance
Art Tour, Private Tour, Sightseeing
Price$250 USD per trip
about 10 km
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Your accomodation in Budapest
Private local guide, touring vehicle, hotel pick up/drop off
Max. number of participants: 5
- The Budapest Museum of Applied Arts is maybe the most renowned work of Odon Lechner. The shiny, vivid majolica decorations make it unique inside and outside!
- Bedo House Budapest hosts the Museum of Hungarian Secession, with an excellent exhibition of the era's architecture and interior design.
- Four Seasons Gresham Palace, Budapest, with its famous "peacock gates" and Tiffany style interior is a real gem.
- Mai Mano House, Budapest, once the home and studio of the royal photographist, now houses a museum of photography. It is a real must see in Budapest!
- Postal Savings Bank of Budapest, with its ornamental and moorish like majolicas, bee decorations and rooftiles, is another masterpiece of Odon Lechner.