Art, cooking, walking-about and chit-chat.
Kavala: where the Experience will take place.
Elisa Paschalidou is your Hostess for the whole experience.
Elisa is a multi-talented person. She has a degree in Economics and a long professional experience in the hospitality sector. She has also extensive studies and professional experience in ballet & jazz dancing. She is a painter with two individual exhibitions under her belt, and loves cooking, the arts, and spending time with her guests.
- Place of Origin: Stuttgart, Germany
- Lives in: Kavala
- Speaks: German, English
- Loves: ballet & jazz dancing, painting through which she expresses her own soul, art, travelling
- Travelled to: all over Greece, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, England, Bulgaria, Romania, Israel, Egypt
- Personal Traits: very hospitable, loves taking care of people from different cultural backgrounds, excellent communicator on a diverse range of subjects from philosophy to cooking
Here’s how we’ll spend the day and what we’ll do together:
This Experience is offered in TWO versions: Standard Pack and Deluxe Pack.
The visitors will go through a journey covering the arts (especially ancient theatre and music events from June to September), the Filippon ancient theatre and other performance venues, and will also experience artistic painting and making artifacts from clay. The old town will also be visited, as well as the “Imaret” (home of the Egyptian king Mohamed Ali) where they will drink coffee at the idyllic garden. Last, the unique mud spa and sights of religious significance will be visited.
2. Cooking and chit-chat
Elisa will take her guests through a comprehensive journey covering an exchange of travelling experiences, and a unique in-depth hands-on cooking acquaintance with traditional greek cuisine and delis.
Walk-about the old town
Elisa will take her guests through a comprehensive tour of the old town, covering all the interesting sites and hotspots (venue entry fees are not included) and appreciating the charisma and unique atmosphere of the place, while indulging in a pleasant exchange of travelling experiences. Snacks and coffee along the way are also included, to help create a joyful atmosphere.
- Standard Pack – Duration: 3 hours
Price: 60 euros per person
- Deluxe Pack – Duration: 5 hours
Price: 120 euros per person
Group size: 4 persons max
NOTE: “At a Glance Trip Highlights” mentioned hereby, refer predominantly to the Deluxe Pack