Trip at a Glance
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Private Tour, Sightseeing
Price$3395 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
September 23, 2016
16 nights accommodation (twin share), 16 breakfasts 4 lunches (Main meal in Argentina) 2 dinners, Sightseeing at each location + local guide in Salta and B Aires, Private overnight tour with guide through the Andean region around Salta, Exploring both the Brazilian and Argentine side of Iguazu falls inc, Entry fees and transport, Private vehicle hire while in Bariloche to explore the lakes area, Airport transfers for all our internal flights and to Bariloche airport on final day, & of course daily help and suggestions of what to do and go see.
Style of our trip It's important to match expectations with any adventure into the unknown, and I always like to have a SKYPE chat, to find out the style of adventure you enjoy, and to make sure OTS is right for you. At OTS our adventurers are usually well travelled, independent, and generally fall into the 45-65 bracket, they are not into being rushed around ticking off sights, they are more into soaking up the atmosphere of a place and having some time to explore on their own. We stay on average 3-4 nights at each place, so its not packing and moving on a daily basis, its about enjoying the vibe, finding a coffee shop, and art gallery you like.
- Buenos Aires is the ''Paris of South America'', with its wonderful buildings, art, restaurants, beautiful people and eye popping gay night-life
- Iguazu Falls one of the world's great natural wonders
- Salta, high in the Andes, set in spectacular scenery and our base for 5 days exploring the high Andean landscapes
- Bariloche and the stunning lakes district
- World's best steaks and some fine red wine