Trip at a Glance
The J Group Ltd
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada
Photo Tour, Sightseeing
Price$5648 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Sep 3 -10, 2014
Yellowknife, NT Canada
Taxes, round trip airfare from Yellowknife to lodge. Two nights accommodation in Yellowknife & four nights accommodation at Peterson's Point Lake Lodge All meals while at the lodge Guides - photographer and wilderness guides Furnished Modern Cabins, including sleeping bags with liners. Hot Shower & Sauna 16’ Naden Boats, cushioned swivel seats, motors & fuel. Lifejackets Personalized shuttle to and from the Yellowknife airport, hotel & float base Photo guide, instruction in the field and evening seminars Complementary internet
Minimum guest capacity: 4; Maximum capacity 10. Package does not include: Meals in Yellowknife, fishing license, equipment/tackle, personal gear, alcoholic beverages & mix, trip cancellation insurance. Any expenses incurred due to delays caused by inclement weather, mechanical or other reasons beyond our control. Camera equipment or accessories.
- Cover topics on macro-photography, landscape, wildlife and aurora photography.
- Wildlife we might get a chance to photograph include grizzly bears, wolves, wolverine, Arctic ground squirrels and a variety of migratory birds. See links to photo galleries from previous trips below.
- The tundra offers a wide variety of plants and lichens many of which will be brightly colored in September.
- You can choose to participate in any of the formal slide show presentations and field photo shoots.
- If you want to know more, Robert is there to guide and assist you with your camera. Of course, if you prefer to photo shoot without any coaching, no problem.