Trip at a Glance
London, England, United Kingdom
Architectural Tour, Sightseeing
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Educational group rates available for schools and colleges.
- A walk from Tower 42 (former NatWest Tower) to the Whitechapel Road.
- Learn about the Greenwich's role in 200 years of Russian history as the capital of Britain's maritime empire.
- Discover the site of the very first Free Russian Press in history and its place in the story of Bloomsbury.
- Development of English Baroque from St. Paul's Cathedral to Christchurch Spitalfields with Gothic Revival, Hi-Tech and late Arts & Crafts in between.
- A walk through Waterloo's historical development as a response to war and peace.