Trip at a Glance
New York City, New York, United States
Farm Tour, Sightseeing
5 - 6 Hours
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Aug 30st through the end of October
114 Little York Road, Warwick, NY
- Enjoy picking pear and apple of different varieties
- Be amazed by the scenic orchard and the trees full of fruit
- Enjoy the critically acclaimed hard cider or wine
Apple and Pear Picking begins on Saturday, August 30th! Enjoy strolling the orchard with a glass of wine, cider or sangria and taking in some of the most beautiful views the Hudson Valley has to offer. The Grizzanti family grow more than 50 different apple varieties in their orchard, so treat yourself with some of their delicious apples!
Here is how it works.
1. Purchase an 1/2 bushel bag for $25 from the outside bar or inside the tasting room. You can get approximately 25 lbs of apples. The bag price includes a free tractor ride for up to 4 people per bag. Additional tractor rides are only for $3 per person per ride.
2. You can walk or take a tractor ride to the orchard.
3. Only apple pickers are allowed in the orchard.
4. Pick your favourite apples and have some fun!
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.