Annapurna Circuit Trekking
Trip at a Glance
Kathmandu, Pokhara, Naya Pul, Nepal
Adventure, Hiking Trekking
$975 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Transfer, Domestic Airfare, Accommodations, Trekking Guides and Porters, Rescue Services, Permits, First Aid Medical Kit Box, Farewell Dinner
- Adventurous hike along the world's deepest Kaligandaki gorge.
- Explore the beauty of the mighyt Himalayas in Annapurna region.
- Breathtaking views of mountains including Mt. Manaslu (8,156m), Dhaulagiri (8,167m), Annapurna (8,091m), Fishtail (6,993m), Tilicho peak (7,134m) and many more.
- Thorong la (5,416m)- one of the longest pass in the world.
- Encounter the lifestyle of Nepal's remote areas.
Annapurna circuit trekking is one of the best and most adventurous trips to the Himalayas of Nepal. The trip offers you an incredible view of the giant mountains, hiking, and exploration of the ethnic cultures and village lifestyle. The trip is about 16 days where we pass through a height of 5,416m which is called Thorong La pass. Thorong la pass is one of the longest passes in the world. This is one of the splendid passes, from the top of the pass where you get sublime beauty of the mighty Himalayas. Thousands of European and American as well as Asian trekkers visit this region for adventure holidays. During this trip you will visit the beautiful Manang valley.
The trip starts from Kathmandu valley drive about 7 hours to Beshishar and after we will start our trek to Bahundanda. The trail passes via paddy fields, sub-tropical forest, amazing waterfalls, huge cliffs and several beautiful villages. Our Annapurna circuit trek ends at the Kaligandaki gorge. Kaligandaki is the deepest gorge in the world.
- All airport and hotels transfer by private car / van (depends on group size)
- Domestic airfare from Jomsom to Pokhara including airport taxes
- Three nights hotel accommodation at 3 star category in the city of Kathmandu on the basis of bed and breakfast.
- Highly experienced English speaking Himalayan trekking guide and porters (one porter for two person) salary / accommodation / insurance.
- Kathmandu – Beshishar drive by local bus and – Pokhara – Kathmandu drive by tourist bus.
- Company guarantees the rescue services in case of emergency; please hand over your insurance policy copy to us
- Best available twin sharing Tea house/Lodge accommodation with full board meal during 12 days trek.
- Rain protection duffel bag for client luggage
- All the necessary paper works and conservation entry permit. (Trekking permit / TIMS card etc.)
- One night hotel accommodation in Pokhara city on the basis of bed and breakfast.
- Provide trekking map, Glorious Himalaya company T-shirt and sleeping bag in your needed.
- One day Kathmandu sightseeing by city tour guide and all the entrance fees.
- First Aid Medical Kit Box
- All the government taxes and company service charge
- Nepali food farewell dinner party.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.