Trip at a Glance
Hard Rock Treks and Expeditions
Kathmandu, Mustang Region, Nepal
Adventure, Hiking Trekking, Sightseeing, Walking Tour
Price$750 USD per person
225 sq k.m.
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Feb till second week of December
Airport Pickup & Drop. All the transport. 4 nights in Kathmandu, 2 nights in Pokhara, 14 nights and 15 days trekking. All the permits. 1 guide 1 porter. Trekking Maps. Sleeping bag.
Price does NOT Include: Personal bar bill, travel insurance/International airfare/Domestic airfare. Items of personal expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry, tips etc. Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 30 days from date of issue)- Available at Royal Nepalese Embassies and Royal Nepalese Consulates abroad or on arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu. Sight seeing tour and All the entrance fees of temple in Kathmandu and Pokhara Valley All the meals during the trek ,Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (Allow US$ 325 per person for trekking) Tips for trekking guide and porter Hot shower during the trek (some place they charge Nrs 150 per shower)
- People who live in the villages on this route are the Brahman, Cheetris, Newars, Tamangs, Gurungs and brought about by Hinduism and Tibetan Buddhism.
- The range of geographical and climatic regions has led to a diverse variety of flora and fauna with in the Annapurna region. These parts of area are heavily cultivated and the landscape is terraced paddy fields for most of the year. The higher up in the hills the natural vegetation changes from the tropical species to more temperate stands of forest trees including oak, beech and rhododendron.
- The most prominent ethnic groups in the Annapurna region are the Gurung, Braman, chetri, Thakali and the Manangba.
- Visiting upper Pisang village, Manang , crossing Throng pass, Muktinath Temple, to be in Hot spring. The best mountain view point Poonhill.
- Passing through the Deepest river in the world (Kaligandaki), apple farm in Jomsom, Marpha and Tukuche village.