Anguilla - Private Charter
Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
Robinson Tours Sint Maarten
Boat Tour, Private Tour, Sightseeing
$1300 USD per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Daily, upon request
Open bar on board, snorkeling equipment, fuel, Captain
Clearance required and passports with for the trip, $15 per person will be applied for the clearance and customs, and Anguilla fees.
- The ideal corporate outing - the endless beauty of the Caribbean Sea definitely beats the boardroom.
- You don't have to keep your family and friends busy - we will!
- See all the amazing places in Anguilla in one day. Explore Cup Juluca, Meads Bay, Sandy Island, Crocus Bay and Shoal Bay.
- Feel like at home - Its your boat! we are just the drivers. 15 guests are welcome.
- Spending a day with us will be the best day of your vacation! We have numerous boats in our fleet, we will take the one of your choice!
The Caribbean waters are some of the nicest in the world. If you truly want to take advantage of all this beautiful region has to offer, you absolutely must spend a day at sea. Skip the long lines and big groups, and let us take you on your own private charter to Anguilla, just a stone’s throw from Sint Maarten-Saint Martin.
Enjoy the luxury and privacy of cruising the Caribbean waters of Anguilla aboard one of our beautiful high energy speed boats. Sip on champagne or rum from our open bar, enjoy a gourmet lunch, or just relax on your private charter, while we glide across the blue sea to idyllic destinations Making your day special, luxurious, fun and worry-free are our highest priorities. Come with us and make one of the greatest memories of your vacation or maybe your year.
We look forward to guiding you!
Let Robinson Tours Sint Maarten help you plan your next memorable experience.
RobinsonsTours is run by a group of people who arrived on St Maarten, St Martin from various walks of life and backgrounds. They came, fell in love, and stayed. The deserted islands that you read about in Robinson Crusoe or Treasure Island when you were young never left their imaginations, and they were drawn here with views of pirates, coconut palms, turquoise water, the sea air and the calypso beats.
We want to make you fall in love with our island, just as we did, and offer a service that is second to none. All our staff are overqualified in what they do, ensuring you receive the best quality product - as second best is not good enough!
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.