Private One Day Tour with Sunrise at Angkor Wat
Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
Tour Guide-Siem Reap
Angkor Wat, Siem Reap, Cambodia
Private Tour, Sightseeing
$130 USD per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Daily at 4:30 a.m.
Hotel where you are staying
Private Tour Guide, Private transportation, Pure drinking water and Pick-up & Drop-off
Bring Camera, Sun cream, Mosquito Repellent, Cash for meals & drinks, Temple Ticket
- You might anticipate the basic viewing function by the lotus pond and see Angkor Wat and its reflection.
- Bayon – silent witnesses of time, the 216 enigmatic faces gaze over the horizon and one can only wonder what they have seen throughout the ages.
- Stroll along the Esplanade of the Royal Palace, more commonly known as the Terrace of the Elephants.
- Two rows of Deve and Asura ( God and Demon ) are respectively holding the body of Naga. The gate with four giant faces is 23m high.
- Many corners of Ta Prohm showcase an intricate relationship between the roots of Spung tree and ancient stones covered in moss.
The silhouette of the biggest religious monument ever built slowly emerges in the front of you as darkness offers way to the primary rays of sunrise. This is a genuinely astounding sight and worthwhile the early start! You might anticipate the basic viewing function by the lotus pond and see Angkor Wat and its reflection. When the colors of dawn start to fade, you’ll explore the inner elements and learn about its fascinating history through bar relief decorating the temple galleries. Then, you’ll admire the giant faces of South Gate and Angkor Thom. Go to Baphuon with its lengthy causeway and an impressive large reclining Buddha. Phimeanakas is hiding in the shaded jungle and offers a decent view to people. Moreover, you may admire the esplanade of the royal palace more commonly called the terrace of the elephants and the leper king. Taprohm known as the tomb raider temple, is of the fascinating because of tree roots wrapping themselves around mossy stones in a tight embrace.
Your adventure awaits!
Tour Guide-Siem Reap
We are a group of Tour Guides who have been officially recognised by Ministry of Tourism. We have extensively rich experience on accommodating all travelers from the world to meet their expectation. Angkor Archaeological Park, located in northern Cambodia, is one of the most important archaeological sites in the world. In order to facilitate all visitors who need a privately guided tours to ancient Angkor temples, outskirt remote temples or around Cambodia, We would provide the wonderful private guided tours, customized tours to you who expect to get the amazing experience to Cambodia.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.