Trip at a Glance
Chhayakim Private Angkor Wat Tours
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Private Tour, Sightseeing
Price$55 USD per trip
The tour is from 7:30 am till 3:30 pm. You can choose your preferred time by your self.
Extra Charges for More Distance
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Your hotel or airport
Car/Van with petrol - Parking fee/road tolls - Tour Guide (English) - Cold Water/Cold Towel
Sunrise can be included with $10 extra charge (for the group, not individual). Sunset is free. We charge you this fee because of our qualification, experience & the distance of the temples. Remark: Please wear proper dresses for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and t-shirt, please make sure they are long enough to cover your knees and shoulders. Price does NOT Include: Exclusion: All tickets/Entrant fees Temples Pass: $20/pax Accommodation/Food/soft & hard drink Tour insurance Tips Others not mentioned in the inclusion.
- Angkor Wat - the biggest religious monument in the world.
- Banteay Kdei - the temple where a hundred pieces of the Buddha were found by chance.
- Ta Prohm - the jungle temple known as Tomb Raider temple.
- Angkor Thom City - South Gate, Bapuon, Phimean Akas, Elephant & Leper King terraces.
- Bayon - the only one temple for the Buddha.