Trip at a Glance
Angkor Wat, Siem Reap, Cambodia
Heritage-History Tour, Sightseeing
Price$85 USD per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Pick up from your accommodation
Guide service, transportation, soft drinks, water.
Not included: accommodation, flights, breakfast, personal expenses, entrance fees, meals.
- Angkor Wat is largest temple in Siem Reap and it was built by the King Suriavaranam II (1113- 1150).
- Angkor Thom is an ancient city that is enclosed by moat with 13 km in the length.
- Tapromh Temple is one of tourists favorite temple with its giant tree.
- Banteay Srey is small temple with pink color sandstone.
- The floating village is a place that attracts tourists. It is an opportunity to see the real life of Cambodian people who live on fresh water lake of Tonle Sap.