Trip at a Glance
Museum Tour, Sightseeing
Price€110 EUR per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Daily at 8:30 a.m
Pick up and drop off at your hotel, bus tour with certificated guide, water. Not included: Museum tickets, coffee, meals.
The degree of difficulty for this excursion: none. Please wear comfortable shoes, bring your hat for the summer, and don't forget your camera.
- Stop at the junction of the river Strymon for a traditional photo with the Lion of Amphipolis.
- Visit the point where, for the very first time in Europe, Apostle St. Paul preached Christianity.
- Explore the site of many excavations and the museum of Philippoi.
- See the Baptistery of Lydia, where Lydia was baptized as a Christian.
- Explore one of the most beautiful cities of Northern Greece, Kavala.