Trip at a Glance
Bologna, Emilia-Romagna, Italy
Food Tour, Lifestyle
Price$167 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Transportation, including pick-up and drop off at your hotel in Bologna/Bologna Centrale railwaystation/Bologna G. Marconi Airport; Licensed tour guide service; Visit to a Parmesan cheese producer with tasting; Visit to a prosciutto producer with tasting; Visit to a traditional balsamic vinegar producer with tasting; Lunch at a typical countryside restaurant with wine
Tours are operated in small groups, with a maximum of 14 participants, for a unique epicurean experience. This is an ideal family tour. Please wear comfortable shoes and bring a jacket. This tour is suitable for people with disabilities
- Discover with an expert local insider the world wide famous Italy food and motor valley.
- Visit local producers of Parmesan cheese, prosciutto ham, and balsamic vinegar
- Enjoy a traditional 4-course lunch with wine
- The day will start with the visit to a Parmesan Cheese producer, known as the king of the Italian cheeses and produced since the Middle Ages .
- Visit a Prosciutto – Ham producer where you will learn the secrets of its production.