Amalfi - Positano by Bike
Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
Cycling Amalfi Coast
Amalfi Coast, Campania, Italy
Adventure, Bike Tour, Cycling, Sightseeing
$525 USD per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Bicycle rental (high end trekking e-bike), helmets, English speaking guide, coffee break, full lunch at a typical restaurant.
The trip price stated is for 4 people (105 $ fixed fee plus 105 $ for each participant). During high season busy days, we could follow a different and more quiet route reaching different places.
- Discover the gourgeous scenery of Amalfi Coast in a refreshing way, riding our high end bicycles.
- Don't worry if you're not fit enough for our slopes! You can use a pedal assisted electric bike which will push you up our uphills like a breeze!
- We will enjoy a typical lunch at a restaurant in Positano. We look for the best restaurants and suggest the best typical meal suitable for a sporting day.
- There will be free time to visit Positano and go around by bike. You can even use the chance to go for a swim!
- On the way back to Amalfi, you will notice different shades on the coast, with the sun being on the opposite side, which will show you a new take on our landscapes.
Gaze at breathtaking landscapes as we cycle along the main road of Amalfi Coast by pedal assisted e-bikes or high end road bikes. We’ll pass the peaceful Praiano town on the way to Positano, where we’ll have lunch and free time for a visit. On our way back to Amalfi you’ll enjoy the views of the coast under a new light.
Your adventure awaits!
Cycling Amalfi Coast
The Amalfi Coast is a worldwide famous destination, and for a while it has been offering a variety of tourist services to enjoy it in different ways, from boat trips to chauffeurs, scooter rental and trekking guides, to more focused and recent offerings like wine tours and cooking classes. Surprisingly enough, cycle tourism, an activity that has seen an exponential growth everywhere else, was still not very widespread here, probably due to the lack of dedicated services to meet the cyclists' needs, and to the peculiar morphology of the territory, with its many climbs and descents, scaring off people looking for relax. On the opposite, local cyclists from the surrounding areas, never lose the opportunity to come here for a Sunday ride, as they know very well how stunning of an experience it is. We at Cycling Amalfi Coast know that as well, and that's the mission we were born to achieve: to promote this new environmental friendly way to explore the coast, support it by providing a top quality service and make it accessible to anyone able to ride a bicycle. We can provide custom routes and high end road bikes to experts, simple mountain or hybrid bikes to the occasional riders and, last but not least, the innovative pedal assisted electric bikes, for those who fear they can't handle too much climbing, or anyone else who just wants to have an easy and effortless sightseeing tour.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.