Trip at a Glance
Amalfi Coast, Campania, Italy
Boat Tour, Sightseeing
Approximately 6 hours
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Every day, time based on your availability
Anywhere along the Amalfi Coast
Towels - Snorkel Masks - Various Beverages - Snacks on board - Fuel - Taxes
We will be in touch before the tour date to go over any details. This is a fabulous tour because it can be customized based on what you would like to do. Different boat sizes available.
- A day on a private boat swimming, lounging, learning about the coast and enjoying the dramatic scenery from the cushioned sundeck.
- Conca Dei Marini: Voted in the top 100 most beautiful villages in Italy, this cozy beach is 300 steps down from the road and best accessed by boat.
- Positano: Immerse into the jet-set lifestyle, chic boutiques and quaint cobblestone stairwells while perusing through the village.
- Li Galli Islands: Follow the footsteps of legendary Ulysses when he heard the song of the sirens while passing through these private islands.
- Furore: Get an up-close look at the only fiord on the Amalfi Coast, with little blue fishing boats scattering the beach.